LOVELY SPACE FOR CROCHET LOVERS

Dear "Crochet Lovers"...

This space was created to present you all my work and also to share with you all I know in knitting and crochet. I am a crochet lover and I am sure that most of you are also crochet lovers. This blog is open day and night, night and day... just for you. It will never closes. I hope I could be of great help to you and, I am sure that you will be of great help to me.

Post a comment please... The comment is very important to me, as well your visit to LOVELY SPACE FOR CROCHET LOVERS.


Thursday, June 17, 2010

BLUES... by Dalva

2 comments:

VovoBaisa said...

Amiga seus vestidos são lindos, mas esse xale está um sonho azul!!!!
Parabéns!
Grata pela amizade.
Baísa

Unknown said...

Muito obrigada, vovoBaisa. Adorei voce ter me visitado.
Bjs
Dalva